Wednesday, September 4, 2013

End of Summer

September! Can you believe it? Summer is almost over now and hoodies, boots, hot chocolate, and pumpkin are just around the corner. I was living it up in August. I went to the beach for the first time in 8 years. I didn't realize how much I missed it.












My favorite meal the whole trip was definitely Margaritaville. We started with the volcano nachos and, of course, a margarita.


I ordered the Baja tacos and they were so delicious! It was my first time having a fish taco and won't be the last.


These birds made me think of the classic Hitchcock film The Birds, which just happened to be on this past Sunday.






I also bought a bicycle. Fun stuff!


So, that was pretty much my August. Not pictured is the time my horse fell and I flew over his head. Hope everyone had a great summer. Bring on the Fall!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I didn't know you had a horse accident. Hope you both are ok! I enjoyed your pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it happened a couple weeks ago. I didn't really get hurt and he was fine, but dad got rid of him. He was really clumsy and had a bad back leg.

      Delete